What a beautiful morning is was with Michelle, loads of giggles at what pregnancy has meant to us and sharing our experiences. We took a walk through the bush and then quickly retreated back to the air-conditioned comfort of her home (it was 35degree day!). It was an absolute pleasure to meet and hang out with another mumma-to-be.
At 34 weeks and truly glowing, here are some of my favourites from our shoot. Isn't she just a glowing goddess?!?!
Oh, and big brother Mr. Pickles (yes, in a tuxe!..)










These pictures are so so gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteI feel like it was such a short time ago that you wrote on your blog that you wanted to work on your photography - and now look at it! You've gotten so good so quickly. Very impressed!
Thanks Kylie, your comment has me grinning from ear to ear. I was just complaining to my husband on the weekend I feel I need some actual training(as I'm all self taught), but you have given me the confidence I am moving forward. Xx
DeleteI'm glad! I meant every word :-)
Delete