Friday Flashback - BEACH DAYS
Friday, 8 March 2013
These photos were taken in 2011 on a trip with my husband and 2 dogs to Sorrento, Victoria.
The Mornington Peninsula is one of my favourite spots in the world. I spent a good chunk of my teenage years there, so it holds many fun memories, plus it still has this chilled out, not too touristy vibe about it.
Right near the end of the Peninsula is Sorrento, where you will get the best fish and chips, gorgeous home boutique stores and even see some ocean wildlife. An ocean beach out the back and a calm bay beach, what more could you ask for?
Don't forget along the way there are a load of vinatge warehouses, where you could spend a whole day visiting, wineries and hot springs... yes.. delicious hot springs.
Labels:
MB Captured Photography ,
Travel ,
Travel Photography
|
|
MB Captured - Behind the Business All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger





Beautitul photos!
ReplyDeleteJillian - PS, if you have a moment, I'd love to invite you to check out the contest we're hosting for a $50.00 giftcard to Shabby Apple!
http://epic-thread.blogspot.com/2013/03/shabby-apple-giveaway.html
Ok you had me at hot springs! And maybe wineries. We're going on a trip at the end of the month and I just can't wait. I love seeing new places and having beautiful memories like this x
ReplyDelete