What a weekend, huh!?
The sun was shining and people were wearing t-shirts. Anyone would think August was the start of spring. A good dose of Vitamin D lifts the soul and creates many smiles.
So, only fitting I put my baby in a surfie onsie.
This week I'm sharing my thoughts on an exciting announcement coming very soon. There has been a STACKLOAD of work going in behind the scenes, getting a new shiny website for MB Captured and an online space for my biz. The countdown is on. A spring launch - blossoming like the cherry tree, I will be offering a stationery line, pre-made goodies, online portfolio of the design work I have been doing lately as well as photography look book.
Everything about the launch feels so right and I am mega excited to share it all with you. It will also mean I will have more time to create trendy tutorials and blog posts for you.
I will give you the heads up - my mailing list will be the place to be. Downloadable freebies, exclusive offers and some hot tips and DIY projects delivered right to your inbox. So be sure to sign up today so you don't miss anything (form at the bottom of this post). The first email goes out this September.
Weekend Wrap up
Country Drives and afternoons in the garden. The weekend was spent with the husband and baby, sipping coffee, eating cake and talking about our next project on the home (which really never ends).
I am learning to be more disciplined on weekends, spending time together as a family and truly switching off. Strangely, my mind still can't understand that I don't officially go to work on a Monday, I still feel like I should be getting ready for work the next day.
I also got back into Pilates, I felt so useless and weak to be honest. Although, I am committed to continue twice a week (thanks to a gym with childcare), so here's to a physically stronger me.
Links I'm digging this week.
Whenever I come across a rad new blog or site, I want to share it with you. This week it is The Goddess Huntress
Making me smile this week:
Instagram feed on a Sunday (cafes, adventures, fun, happiness) / Sticky date pudding / Ben Harper / Lusting after new lens' on the net / Mothers Group / seeing our yard manicured again (goodbye weeds!)
Tell me, what's on your agenda this week?
MB Captured - Behind the Business All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger





0 comments:
Post a Comment
Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx