Save the Date - A High School Love Story

Friday, 16 August 2013


Wedding Stationery. I really really love it. Love it.

Even more so when the bride gives me permission to run with a design that was not in the brief.

Kate and Gavin are great friends of ours, so good that we are in their bridal party. I was stoked to be asked to be their wedding stationery designer. This is going to be fun!

Above is the Save the Date, the brief was originally for something a little more formal. Since I know them so well, I decided to throw in a curve ball design for a bit of fun. Imagine my excitement when it was the chosen design!

Being a designer and photographer means I never have to leave the wedding industry, something I am very happy about, following my own wedding in March 2012.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx

MB Captured - Behind the Business All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger