Mondayitis Medication: Jingle Bells!

Monday, 3 December 2012






Happy December, it is the month I love my home the most. I have included a few Christmas home cheer snaps above. Have you put your tree up yet?

There is something really magical about the atmosphere of December.

Back on track
Phew, it feels good to be back on track. The full 'to-do' list of the weekend is complete! 

Thanks to my weekly planner from KikkiK, I have mapped out the weeks to keep me focused and still allowing time to exercise and be a little bit social...

Being on top of things also provides clarity, I found myself totally relaxed and feeling slightly inspired, even for a Sunday evening!

Old Newspapers
Imagine our delight to find a huge stash of spread out 1972 newspapers under our old carpet (as the home renovations continue). Here are a couple of snippets.

Stashed them for now until we decide what to do with them. I feel a creative project brewing....

If you want a few slices for your own project, drop me an email. Xx



Making me smile this week: Seeing Birds of Tokyo this Wednesday night! / Annual Christmas catch up with some friends Saturday afternoon / finding old newspapers under our old carpet as we continue the renovations / Peanut Butter / Indian Takeout and movie nights in with the husband / our new Christmas Tree and imagining our kids running out to it every year  :D

What's making you smile this week? 

1 comments:

  1. Such beautiful Christmas pictures.;) Love the first pic.:) Would you like to follow each other? Love your blog. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx

MB Captured - Behind the Business All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger