There is just one thing.
I've been so busy saying yes to everyone and everything else, I have left my own priorities behind.
The rocket I so desperately needed came in the form of an email from my tutor, stating concern in my progress and failing to submit more than 50% of my course with only 4 months to go. Yep, I let myself down.
I love blogging, taking photos, helping friends on the weekend and any excuse to have a day out with the husband. I just kept thinking "It'll be right". I bet we all do this sometimes and prioritise ourselves last.
No, I'm not closing the blog or giving away my hobby. But I will take them all in moderation. MB Captured might not be so busy, while study is my first priority.
I freakin love studying design, it is definitely no burden, but like most things it needs some dedicated time. You know 'time' that stuff we all seem to be running on reserve with.....
Oh and in between all that, continue to nourish and move my body every day for our little baby.
Finishing this course means so much more growth for me (and MB Captured, really), that I would seriously be mad not to make the most of it. So please continue to watch this space, for while it might be a little quiet, it'll be worth it. PROMISE!
I felt like declaring it on here, would make it set in concrete. Saying your goal out loud can make it real.
Have you ever done this to yourself? Put what you really wanted last, only to burden yourself down the track with crazy deadlines?




0 comments:
Post a Comment
Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx