After 10 beautiful years and one hell-of-a cute kid later, good friends of ours Emma and Matt tied the knot. Genuine happiness and love filled the air on this stunning day and I nervously commenced clicking away at my first wedding.
Once I started it started to flow naturally, I wasn't fumbling around with settings, ordering guests around or getting in anyones way. It sure doesn't hurt to have such a great looking bride and groom either! I also found myself getting goosebumps every now and then as I edited these photos, such a lovely couple.
End result? Well I will let you be the judge on the handful (of the 1,000) below! Xx




































Oh my. These are ridiculously good you talented woman. Your first wedding? Well I can see many more if thats what you produce! Well done!
ReplyDeleteAwww Indra, thanks! I hope to get some gorgeous decor shots at your wedding. I am so positive it will be decked out beautifully! So close now....
DeleteOmg wow mon!!!! So so good! Well done, definitely ur calling :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Michelle, it really means a lot! X
DeleteOMG Mon, they are AMAZING!!! We are so, so, so happy with them!!! We couldn't have imagined two better people to enjoy and capture these special moments with us! We can't thank you enough and we'll obviously be recommending you every chance we get... Thanks again :)
ReplyDeleteMatt, Thank YOU for the experience we throoughly enjoyed it - Ray even said he can imagine himself maybe being a team at these events and looking into a photography course!
DeleteMon fantastic job!!! :) I agree with Michelle. I think you have found your calling. You definitely captured the emotion of the day and I found myself tearing up as I looked through them
ReplyDeleteThanks Amy, your comment means so much. Xx
Delete{beautiful work!} captured so many sweet moments so perfectly..
ReplyDeleteGreat post. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! I’m still waiting for some interesting thoughts from your side in your next post thanks!
ReplyDeleteWedding Toastmaster