Mondayitis Medication

Monday, 12 November 2012


What a massive week that has just gone, overwhelmed with the love and support our little bump has received. Thank you for the beautiful messages.

Last week we de-cluttered the home a little more, with an aim of having everything in order by the New Year. It is so rejuvenating to throw things out and create nice open spaces in our home.


We celebrated a friends wedding on Saturday and I felt good, however the next day I felt hungover (despite no alcohol) and ended up nursing a headache which only subsided this afternoon. It was a little wake up call, my limits have changed a 12:30am bed time is not really okay anymore. My body is changing and growing a little human, I need to respect that and abide by my new limitations.

little pic of me and the husbo at the wedding

This week is commitment free, I am going to make the most of a Melbourne work trip and catch up with a good friend and have a bit of much needed retail therapy, bump style.

There is more exciting news coming this week on the blog, any day now in fact. Keep your eyes on Facebook and Twitter to see it first!

After another session with Tara (Such Different Skies) I was reflecting on our time together. Back in winter this year I wrote a very definite statement about how my ideal life would be, every aspect was covered. I won't go into too much detail here but (I'll save that for a post next month when Tara and I sadly wrap it up), those statements are now turning into realities my dream life is within reaching distance, it feels kinda surreal. Sometimes just putting it out there on paper and not just a thought that passes you by can really get stuff happening!

Leave a comment below and let me know a time where this has worked for you.


Making me smile this week: Melbourne trip to see a girlfriend / the current weather and ceiling fans at night / my growing belly / walking through a large nursery store and getting all excited / catching my husbands eyes glancing at my belly throughout the weekend followed by a big smile .

What's making you smile this week?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx

MB Captured - Behind the Business All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger