A very special mention: Goulburn & Murray Valley Bride & Groom

Thursday, 15 November 2012

When I collected a copy of Goulburn and Murray Valleys Bride & Groom today, I noticed the front cover was featuring 'The Blogging Bride', I felt a smile cross my face as I flipped the pages to a 3 page feature of our wedding.

When I made the decision to submit our wedding to the magazine, it wasn't to show off our day but to celebrate, thank and show appreciation for the incredible businesses and people involved to make our day. Thanks again to Goulburn and Murray Valleys Bride and Groom for making this happen.





Ceremony: Riverside Gardens, Kialla
Reception Venue: Bohjass Shepparton (wine bar)
Bridal Gown & Maitron of Honour: Brides and Maids Shepparton
Groom & Best Man Suit: Identity Shepparton
Florist: Simply Stems, Shepparton
Wedding Invitations: Circle of Friends, Shepparton
Wedding Stationery: Mrs Berry!
Photography: Mike Kofler (Outbj), Perth WA (Please note: he does travel! so contact me if you would like Mike to photograph your special day)

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! That is amazing!! Well done to you both :) Definitely something to keep and show the grandkids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it quiet interesting ,Thank you for posting the great content…I was looking for something like this…, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs…

    ReplyDelete

Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx

MB Captured - Behind the Business All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger