I feel really refreshed stepping into this week, I did this thing on the weekend called 'listening to my body' and it worked magically.
We took a road trip to Myrtleford, my husbands hometown, to visit the in-laws and soak up some sunshine. Road trips are great for a couple of reasons, the first is that you can leave all the housecleaning till later, also getting outta town refreshes your mind and a bit of car one-on-one time is fun you phase in and out of convo's, sing a few songs, tell jokes and share snacks. It's the simple things that are the greatest pleasures.
Over the weekend I learnt a lot about the history of Ray's family, looked at old photos and ate too many bakery treats. Sunday I napped, watched some telly and took a long walk in the sunshine. = perfect kinda weekend.
I included this iPhone pic below from the weekend, kinda reflects our standard lazy Sundays in the sun either with our dogs or sometimes its sipping milkshakes at the local cafes. Either way Sundays are for moments like this.
I didn't take the real camera out this weekend, but I don't really want to have it out every week, I want it to be when I feel inspired. However, I will have it back in action this weekend at an Engagement Party, yep keeping the wedding fever going. This one is for pretty close friends of ours, so its all hands on deck to decorate and capture.
This week will be the first post for The Bump Files too!
Making me smile this week: new business cards for MB Captured / the final Twilight movie / Lindt 'teddy' christmas chocolates / Christmas decor filling the shops.

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx