We spent the last week in beautiful Bermagui, a place some good friends of ours now call home. It was our first true family holiday (aka: took the fluffy kids with us!) and our first road trip in a very long time.
The best thing about this place is it is a bit of a hidden gem, so there are not many tourists around. The beaches were empty everyday, which meant the 6 dogs that were part of our tribe for the week got to run freely. It filled me with so much happiness, like all the way through my stomach, to watch my dogs run alongside me on the beach.
There will be more posts on our trip to Bermagui and some surrounding towns throughout the week. If you are like me and back at work today, you will need the inspiration!!
Photos: MB Captured
GREAT photo's Mon, can't wait for the rest :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Prue! The next post has a 'fluffy' theme. Xx
ReplyDeleteHowdy! Love these beach pics, and your blog!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower on Bloglovin : ) The NYC pics are awesome! I look forward to popping back in often.xx
Oh wow what a beautiful beach! I have never heard of Bermagui before, I think I'll need to plan a road trip there ASAP!
ReplyDeleteYou have such a lovely blog! Looking forward to more pics.
There are lots of useful information in these comment. I am so glad I have come to it and i will track back for updates.
ReplyDelete