This dosage Mondayitis Medication is to remind ourselves there is time for everything, how easy is it to say "I'm busy" or "I haven't had the time", an excuse that only lessens our quality of life. Are you doing the things that make you happy or what you feel you should be doing?
I've had a few home truths (through comments on blogs, my own health and people I care about) on taking back the quality of life, we say it so much but life really is too short, so make the most of it.
I've been packing in some overtime at work recently, I see the changes in my daily patterns pretty quickly. I don't eat right, I dont get the time to exercise which makes me moody. This isn't good for anyone and this week I vow to say no and to leave on time, to be productive in the hours I am here and put some effort back into my wellbeing and happiness.
What do you vow to do for yourself this week?
Xx
Image: kikkik

So true! You just inspired me to do something I had been putting off all week. And it took me less than 10 mins. Have a great time away!x
ReplyDelete