I took the 'big car' to work so I could pick up a few things, some stuff for the wedding decor and other things for projects around the house - which of course I will share with you on the blog.
I love doing up old furniture, especially dressers, drawers, mirrors etc, but I have never found the time. On the rare occasion I have done a project, it gives me the greatest feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment. - Plus on my list of goals/projects this year is to decorate my home with more creativity and DIY stuff.
I love doing up old furniture, especially dressers, drawers, mirrors etc, but I have never found the time. On the rare occasion I have done a project, it gives me the greatest feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment. - Plus on my list of goals/projects this year is to decorate my home with more creativity and DIY stuff.
I snapped up some pics to share with you, incase you happen to ever be in Country Victoria....
This is a teapot I took home last week (only $1)
This is a teapot I took home last week (only $1)
I actually bought the old wooden picnic table and the mirrored cupboard door ( both pictured above) - these will be my 'projects' and I can't wait to share them when they are complete.




Lovely pics! Good finds!
ReplyDelete