Street Scapes - look up and admire New York (Part 1)

Sunday, 4 December 2011

I'm not the first, nor the last to admire the amazing buildings in Manhattan, New York. Each district is so different to the next, my 10 days here were no where near enough to truly take it all in. Even though I am not much of a city person, usually prefering my holidays far from human interaction and traffic, I would return to this destination and recommend you take a trip. Although I would say to stay for 2-3 weeks in New York alone. There is an amazing energy in this city, and you can feel it all the time. As the hours passed like minutes, we did our very best to absorb it all.

Over the next week I shall choose a theme or moment from my stay in New York City and feature it here on the blog.

Day One - Look up and admire New York. I read somewhere once, to look like you 'fit in' you should keep your head down and walk around like nothing phases you, well, I did my best to not stop in the middle of walk ways to take pics, but it is hard to keep your eyes focused straight with so many amazing buildings around. I must say, an Upper East Side apartment would be quite the catch, some of the places we saw had Amy (my gorgeous friend and reason for my trip to NYC) and I in awe. 


























3 comments:

  1. Loving all the pics! Looks like you both had a great time wandering around New York.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amber! It was such a nice trip with Amy, made me realise how much I want her to come back to Australia!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics Mon. I desperately want to go now.

    ReplyDelete

Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx

MB Captured - Behind the Business All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger