Central Park - THE park

Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Picture this... every morning strolling through a picturesque park, coffee in one hand pastry in the other, growing leaves floating to the ground, more dogs than you can look at running around freely and then you remember.... you are in the middle of the city!

Central Park has to be one of the greatest parks I have had the pleasure of frolicking around in. Every day Amy and I would take our breakfast and head down. We took a row boat ride, I had breakfast at the beautiful Boathouse restaurant, stared at many different breeds of dogs, went to the zoo, the Met, the list really goes on.

I won't lie, I was constantly snapping away while walking around, I just loved how picturesque everything was!












2 comments:

Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx

MB Captured - Behind the Business All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger