Spring has well and truly arrived. I took my own advice this weekend got organised and just relaxed. I took a drive with the window down, wind in my hair and music up and singing loud! Here are some pics from my awesome Sunday...
The morning was spent sipping coffee in the sunshine just taking it all in.
These pics were taken on the drive, these places are right around my place (for those overseas) in Shepparton Victoria.
How cute is this little guy, one of our close friends dropped around with the new addition to his already gorgeous family... Proposed name- Optimus!
I hope you found some time to relax and take in the awesome weather this weekend too. :) Xx
MB Captured - Behind the Business All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx