Blog Crush - Home decor to inspire - 79 Ideas

Friday, 15 March 2013




Are you familiar with 79 ideas? Get familiar, you can thank me later.

Nothing but quality images come from this blog sourcing images from homes across the world. I have compiled some of my favourite images/inspirations below and they have been stored in a folder called 'dream home' on my computer.

One day, when we build a home, it will be nothing of the standard floor plan or design. Oh the possibilities! While we are no where near that kind of project yet, the dreaming and scheming stages are underway. In fact, when I was 8 years old I drew a floor plan for my dream home! ha! It really isn't that bad even thinking back to it now, but it was full of cool hide outs - mandatory home features for a kid, right!?











All images sources from 79 Ideas.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, definitely going to check out 79 ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are inspiring home decoration ideas and you can apply some of this idea to start improve your home interior and change the ambiance inside your house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that how ti possible.Relay it is very nice room and 79 ideas for build your won house.Those idea is helpful for your dream home.
    Bellevue Stucco

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, talk about swooning! I especially love the later ones with the neon pops (I've become a little obsessed). Love these, thanks gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of these are really simple ideas which one can easily apply into their own spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its really awesome. Look simple but impact are really big. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of the finest designs. Looks simple and creative. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you So much for all these kind words about my blog. :) You just make my day.
    I hope that very soon you will have your dream home.
    Hugs from Prague,
    Radostina

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am really liking the white theme around the swimming pool. I saved the pic so I can maybe do something like this when it comes time to do my pool.

    ReplyDelete

Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx

MB Captured - Behind the Business All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger