Our family is growing...
What better way to start a week than to see your beautiful little baby at 13 weeks. YEP, we are having a baby! It feels soooo good to share this news with the world, for a few reasons;
A) holy excitement
B) my clothes don't fit - hello maternity wear
C) I don't have to make random excuses for why I decided to eat my lunch at 9:30am at the office or don't drink beloved coffee anymore....
The past few weeks have been up and down with morning sickness, exhaustion and learning my new limits with physical activity and food. In the past week I have really regained some energy and the sickness is truly faded, I feel like I am getting that 'glow'. I want to feature a part of the baby's development on MB Captured and will keep it documented in a new series of The Bump Files.
The weekend
Over the weekend, I was an 'on the day coordinator' for a local wedding, it was such a great experience and an eye opener. I actually didn't realise how much work had to go into the day, I am really not sure how I decorated my wedding venue in an hour, this one took about 4-5 hours! The result was beautiful and I have a few snaps below.
I really loved the experience and working with mum on the day went smoother than I expected. Something I would definitely be more than happy to do again.
Making me smile this week: Seeing my baby / getting back into yoga / catching up with an old friend and meeting his lovely fiancé / long weekends / ASOS maternity clothes / brainstorming future projects with Ray / renovating our home / hello more wedding celebrations this weekend!
Your turn, what's making you smile this week?
Xx





Whats making me smile.... Hmmm I don't know, perhaps that you are having a little bubba?!
ReplyDeleteSuch an amazing time for you!
I am also smiling that today marks the 2 month countdown to our wedding, our invites were posted today and we picked up our rings. Big milestones on ticked off the old wedding planning timeline!
xx
I am soo soo excited for you and your big day, these final months/weeks of anticipation are something truly special.
DeleteThis just came up on my email feed - I have goosebumps! A huge congratulations to you, just thrilled for you both xxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteAww thanks Rhiannon, so excited about next year. You would surely be moving home soon? We saw you bought a block back home!
DeleteCongrats!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kylie! Xx
DeleteOh Monika! I am absolutely over the moon for you guys! Wow.Wow.Wow! So amazing eeeeeekkkkkkkk! What an incredible gift. Wishing you every ounce of love and wellness on your special journey. Can't wait to see The Bump Files develop :)
ReplyDeleteBig blessings for you and your family xxxx
Jenn, thank you ! it is such a special time. I attended my first body balance class since being pregnant on Monday and my whole body felt so good, I teared up in Meditation too! Already can't wait to hold this little baby in my arms! Xx
DeleteA big congratulations! Very exciting x
ReplyDeleteThanks Maddison! X
DeleteOh Yay!! Congratulations to you both!! You will be the sweetest little pregnant lady haha :) How exciting xx
ReplyDelete