Spring/Summer Fashion Wishlist

Saturday, 18 August 2012

Has anyone else programmed record on David Jones Spring/Summer Fashion Launch this Monday on Arena? I'm pretty excited. I love this time of year as the wardrobe is slowly overtaken with florals, pastels and a hint of neon. Chunky winter coats, knits and thermals are packed away for another brisk winter.

To capture a few of my favourite items showcased recently, here is a little collection of images.

What are you coveting this season?

Left to Right: Target for Gazia, Myer
Cue, Sass & Bide, Collette
Meanwhile have you been into Cotton On Lately?! I swung past after work and picked up 7 shirts and 1 pair of pastel mint trousers. Here are a few of them. There was a big SALE happening, so I took full advantage.




1 comments:

  1. How cute is the Grazia collection for Target! I still have not taken off my flowery shorts. Love izzy xo

    ReplyDelete

Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx

MB Captured - Behind the Business All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger