Our Wedding - Simple elegant wedding with personal touches

Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Here it is, finally!

Looking back now, I couldn't be happier with how the day turned out. Since I was the event planner and decorator it was hard to step out of planning mode (you know where you pick at all the details) and appreciate the day for what it was, I mean, it took over two months for me to regain my energy and motivation to play around with photos. Don't get me confused with bridezilla, in fact I was pretty casual about many things, which I guess was a true reflection of us.


Our best friend Matt (aka: Dicky) drove me to the ceremony in his family airloom car. It was a special moment for us to share and he definitely helped calm my nerves.

My first glimpse at Ray - headed down the isle.



Isle Decor: Easter Daisies with personalised bags from Etsy filled with rose petals from my garden.

Husband and Wife!

We walked back down the Isle to Foo Fighters - Times Like These

THAT dress.

My beautiful Maitron of Honour Renee always looking after me


My stepfather drove us around after the wedding for our photos. He is playing the part in this pic! No, he didn't wear the hat all day.

Had to do it!


 The Venue - Bohjass Shepparton. We filled the venue with lots of white decor as this place was a rustic wine bar, it just brought it up perfectly when a touch of elegance meets rustic.






I had so many compliments on this cake. Made by one of our best friends mother, she is so talented. If you are interested in her work shoot me an email!

 We had 2 tables of 23



Our first dance: Angus & Julia Stone - Bella






Ceremony: Riverside Gardens, Kialla
Reception Venue: Bohjass Shepparton (wine bar)
Bridal Gown & Maitron of Honour: Brides and Maids Shepparton
Groom & Best Man Suit: Identity Shepparton
Florist: Simply Stems, Shepparton
Wedding Invitations: Circle of Friends, Shepparton
Wedding Stationery: Mrs Berry!
Photography: Mike Kofler (Outbj), Perth WA

2 comments:

  1. Awww…such a wonderful wedding !! LOVE, LOVE the dress, the fantastic cake and all the hand made details ! simply lovely ;))
    I wish you the very best !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice black and white wedding pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx

MB Captured - Behind the Business All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger