Good morning, I hope you had a fabulous weekend whatever it is you were doing. I was a busy bee with friends and family, it was really great but a little tiring and there was nothing done for the week (aka, no work clothes washed!) - but hey, I'm not too worried, there was still an outfit in the cupboard to be found.
I am determined this week to be super productive in my work, study, exercise and, I guess now, catch up on housecleaning.... I think it would feel nice to enter the long weekend with everything done and in its place, since we are heading off on a winter beach getaway to Phillip Island this weekend. Warm fires, cosy jumpers, waves crashing in.... I can't wait.
As we enter the first month of winter (for us Aussies) - we can start to holiday dream, wish for something better and feel depressed in our current surrounds, so time for a reminder.
Have you found yourself doing this lately?
Images: 1, 2


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx