Good frosty morning! Hope you had a fantastic weekend. I found myself lost in time on Sunday, just doing bits and pieces around the house, started my graphic design homework and found it relaxing! Yep, who would ever read about that!
Perhaps it is a little of the old saying....
We also had plenty of time to snuggle up on the couch under blankets with the dogs keeping our feet warm to watch a few movies.
For those Australian readers with dogs, did you take your pooch/es to the RSPCA Million Paws Walk? Such a fantastic initiative which made both Ray and I smile ear to ear. We are the type of people when driving along the street MUST point out every dog we see walking along and make some comment, YEP those people! So you can only imagine how COOL it was to be surrounded by hundreds of happy tails. I honestly believe dogs are a souls best friend, such genuine happiness and unspoken love.
I also used the time Ray was away at a concert on Friday night to decorate my new study/studio, check it out below! While it is not 100% finished it is well on its way and not bad for a nights work!
I recycled some decor from the house, the wedding, recovered an old dressing chair and even revived some old broken frames from the shed to make a blackboard.


How was your weekend? What exciting things are happening in your world this week?








0 comments:
Post a Comment
Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx