Mondayitis Medication - Autumn Calling

Monday, 14 May 2012

I woke up asking myself, is it already Monday again? The weekends go by so fast, a flash of fun and festivities and back into routine.

The weekend was filled with good food in warm cozy surrounds as I caught up with a girlfriend over a big bowl of pasta and wine at our local restaurant, the next night we celebrated a girlfriend's birthday with a classy house party. I was able to help out with some 'mood lighting' with my fowlers jars and tea lights to scatter in her apartment.

The past week I have completely changed my eating habits, while I plan to post separately on this, I can say I feel great, finding I am more productive and my moods are balanced. I am actually turning into a morning person! (<- who would have dreamed it!)

So to celebrate this,  I plan to leave early for work and take my camera for a session before work. There are so many orchards and farms I drive past each morning, watching the sun come up over a low fog, it is just so stunning. Autumn is such a show off season, I believe it brings the best sunsets and sunrises, fresh crisp air, roses still blooming in the garden yet surrounded by beautiful red and orange leaves and it also brings the release of my kind of favourite fashion, winter fashion.


So this week, stay on track, follow through and don't let this cooler weather get you down. And at the end of the day, relax and grab that book you have been meaning to finish or perhaps its time for a new one.

It is important to take a little time out for yourself, guilt free! I feel like I need to get back to checklists each day so I dont pile it all into my weekend (as usual). I am off track with my homework planner and feel that it is time to give up some panned social activites to catch up. (<-insert certificate of adulthood here->)


What's on your radar for the week? Are you trying a new routine?

Images: 2, 3

1 comments:

  1. I agree, autumn is such a beautiful season! can't wait to see those photos x

    http://sevenautumnleaves.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx

MB Captured - Behind the Business All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger