This is important as it will helps to change your state of mind on your current wardrobe.
When you get home, section the project off. Maybe start with the folded stuff. Pull it all out. All of it!
Give the shelves a wipe down or lay down some new liners.
Now for the clothes... As you sort through, the question for the keep it or chuck it is " have I worn this in the last 6 months?" if no "can I picture a time I would ACTUALLY wear it in the next 2 weeks" if no - chuck it!
Understand that some items have sentimental value - like a band shirt or those hot pants you felt amazeballs in - maybe put these in a storage box, kept outside of your bedroom - but do not fold them back into the piles!
Speaking of storage boxes, use small clear (and stackable) storage boxes for your beanies, belts, thongs, bikinis, gloves etc - this is also handy through the seasonal changes you can rotate them easily.
Then voila! You should have something like this, or close to.
Speaking of wardrobes, a girl can dream....
One other tip worth noting, before you go and donate your car load of clothing, shoes, bags and belts to the local Salvo's, take a good look through it, is there something that is still in fashion or a pair of shoes you wonder why you bothered to buy? Maybe they can score you some cash on eBay. It might be a tedious task of photographing and loading each item up - but it could be worth it.
I recently listed 10 items I didn't like anymore, but were just 'too good to throw out' - you know we all have them! Well, I only expected to fetch about $50 in total, but it all sold for a mammoth $170! So it definitely pays (literally!) to clean out your wardrobe.
Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

.jpg)



0 comments:
Post a Comment
Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx