A very happy Monday for some, as it is a long weekend here. I can announce that I just crawled out of bed at 9:30am - normally well and truly into my work day by now.
For those of you who don't get to lap up free days off work, a gentle reminder that it is nearly morning tea time, so grab a coffee and lets get into it!
This weeks medication is a little home truth, about being your true self. To hold no reservations on life or people.
On a few accounts in my young adulthood I have witnessed some horrible sides to people I knew, not because they have suffered trauma, but because their true self was masked with a facade, hiding greed. In these instances I was blind, I saw the best in these people and loved them for who they were, or seemed to be.
From these experiences I could have decided all people were evil, that we all hid a side of us which is not acceptable to the general public. Instead I used it to better myself. To make a decision and say it out loud.
Anything I said or did, if it were used against me, would I be ashamed?
I chose to live a life that is fulfilled with happiness and honest love, if someone around me is being untrue, it is their own loss of an amazing life and it is not within my power (nor should it be) to involve myself directly to change that. To remember; the depth of the relationship you have with that person and anything beyond that shouldn't be any of our business, we all have the freedom to live the lives we wish to.
Instead, inspire others to be like you and live by these rules:
This sign put the biggest smile on my face, so fantastic.
A very good reminder, we all make mistakes we often wonder if we should regret. But then we wouldn't be in the great place we are now.
Images: 1, 2, 3



0 comments:
Post a Comment
Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx