The glowing affect

Monday, 5 March 2012

Sometimes in life we are gifted with amazing encounters. We meet incredible people that are meant to join us on our journey. Something just clicks.

When you see these people, you leave feeling like a better person than before, you think about them for days and they fullfill your life with so much joy and comfort. 


You can tell them anything, without fear of judgement.


You can laugh so hard your cheeks start to ache. 


You can just be your silly and loose self. 


They catch you when you are about to fall.


And best of all, they hold your hand and share in all the joy life brings. 


A tribute to my beautiful, caring and amazing friends. Nothing in my life could be as great as it is without each and every one of you. Xx

Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely post! Good friends are definitely to be treasured and I am sure yours will appreciate the beautiful words (and images) in this post. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberley! We often don't let our friends know how much we love them. So it was nice to be able to use the blog to reach out. I love Dream.Delight.Inspire BTW! Xx

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful post...true friends are certainly a blessing and love these images!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. This is so wonderful. That's why I love blogging, I feel like I have such an amazing opportunity to meet people and make friends. Absolutely love it.

    WOnderful blog, and it's nice to meet you. I'm Jessica at Live Laugh Love :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica, thanks for your super kind comments. Lovely to meet you too.

      Blogging has opened me up to so many amazing people and opportunities. Xx

      Delete

Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx

MB Captured - Behind the Business All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger