Mondayitis Medication

Monday, 27 February 2012

The end of summer is near, the beginning of a beautiful season is upon us this week. I can honestly say I cannot wait to stock my wardrobe with some of the fashions of the season to come. Especially loving the plums, reds and burnt oranges. Perhaps this week is about have a wardrobe cleanse, a fresh start to a new season.
Cue & Sportsgirl

This week has a stellar lineup - Wedding dress fitting today, then I will be reminded why I love my job, as I attend a conference in Torquay on Thursday & Friday (for those non-Victorian's it is the home of Bells Beach), immediately followed by my hens weekend!



Though it is important admits chaos to find a little 'me time', so I am promptly lining up for body balance at the gym tonight (health regime is well and truly kicked in = success!)

What are you looking forward to in Autumn?

Images: 2.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx

MB Captured - Behind the Business All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger