Mondayitis Medication

Monday, 20 February 2012

Another big week underway, I hope you had a super fab weekend.

This week for me will include overtime hours at the office, as I prepare for almost a month off.  But that's not to say it won't be a wholesome! I will label this week as the re-organising & body strengthening power week. It is also about making the most of the small things, I could look at my week as daunting or long, but instead rejoice and celebrate all the little wins, have a technology free night (sweating at the thought!) and spend time cooking up delicious meals in the kitchen.

Strong Mind. Strong Body

Across the weekend we finalised so much off the list for the wedding and saved our Sunday to be creative, have a bit of fun and relax. That's not to say Saturday didn't have its awesome moments, we found packaging for our wedding guests gifts - EXACTLY what we wanted, there might have been a happy dance. Did our 'photoshoot timing tour' - as our photographer is not local we need to scope out the good spots, so we made the most of the last spot and had a picnic dinner and watch the sunset, why not right?


Sunday morning was spent at the farmers market, gathering fresh goodies. As well as travelling to an old burnt out house for photos. I drive past everyday as I head to work.

Here are some that were taken, we had some couple shots too, but they are for a 'secret wedding project' - which I can share with you soon.




\

Image: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx

MB Captured - Behind the Business All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger