Happy Tails - the best form of happiness

Wednesday, 4 January 2012

If it is not obvious by this post, not many of my friends have entered the life of raising human children yet, only the fluffy variety.

On this holiday you could have confused us with an animal shelter, since 6 dogs accompanied us to the beach every day (For each adult was one dog!).

But hey, 6 dogs are better than no dogs, cos it makes for 6 happy tails!

Xx





















The following collection were taken from my iPhone 4S. 







10 comments:

  1. I truly believe dogs are at their happiest at the beach with their furry friends. It warms me inside seeing my puppy at the beach.... but then again I am a 'human childless' mother of a furry boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, they are having the time of their life! Makes me want to bring a dog into our family, somehow I don't think my kitty cat will enjoy a day at the beach as much as the dogs would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dogs! these are so cute! awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww they're just so cute ! ^^ I can truly sense the feeling they must have had; total freedom, just running arounf the beach! :D

    Lovely blog :) Thanks so much for visiting mine and for your nice comment! Do stop by anytime again / follow each other ^^



    xx Satu
    Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute :) Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I love dogs! Your pictures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely creature! It makes me smile only just looking at these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great post! I adore all of your photos- so cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a cute little dog named Tinker Bell when I was a kid.She was so small and cute, but she ran away or got killed by a Coyote :( I am from AZ... she was just a tiny little thing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this looks like my kind of walk - big time! so fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx

MB Captured - Behind the Business All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger