I may have mentioned it before, but we are only having 2 in the bridal party in total. Originally I believed we would have none, however, I soon realised I needed a constant go-to, counselor, rock, realist, creative thinker, tissue holder and coach before I walk down that isle.
1 &2. Thank you to The Lane, for once again providing beautiful wedding inspiration. I have shared some of my favourite 'pre-ceremony' bridal shots below. These are from the recent NYC Editorial Shoot by The Lane, titled 'Love Nostalgia' - worth checking out the rest!
3. Lisa Nardella Photography - Local photographer for Shepparton
4.Ruffled Blog - A really great site for all things weddings, I love seeing their posts!
5. Source unknown
6 & 7. Marianna Hardwick - the most a.m.a.z.i.n.g dresses you will ever see.







wow I love the first two shots! are you doing a pre-ceremony bridal shoot? I was considering it as I wanted to make the most of our time with the photographer... but then I am not sure I won't need the extra time to get ready!!
ReplyDeleteI love that second one! gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHi Indra, I am hopeful to have some time with my photographer beforehand. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies for visiting the blog!! Xx