Last Christmas, sitting high on my wish list were a packet of Mo' pencils from Sportsgirl's pop-up shop. I must have been well behaved, because all wrapped up under the tree were my new Mo pencils. :D Like any good co-worker I shared them with the girls at work to brighten up the week.
So now, one year later, my love for all things Mo is still as strong as ever. Would you like to know what makes this year better than the last?? The Mo trend is well and truly stocked in all forms, so it is easier to share the Mo love!
Here are some of my top 'Mo's most wanted'!
Top Pic - Clockwise from left: Typo $4.95 Etsy $9.98 Typo $9.95 Typo $12.95 Etsy $3.00 Etsy $6.00
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3278386/mb-captured?claim=jhajshq7hmx">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


Haha i love this pencil :) I read in the newspaper here that some girls had a tache tattooed on their fingers for movember! funny!
ReplyDeleteSadie xx