Breakfast at Tiffany’s anyone?

Friday, 9 December 2011

Not many girls will say they travelled to the other side of the world to buy their wedding ring from the one-and-only Tiffany & Co New York! Infact, some might say it is a little over the top, bit too much or even materialistic! But hey, I justified it in November 2011 by meeting up with a beautiful close friend who, earlier this year, gave up her havianas, beach days and sweltering heat for duffle coats, yorkshire pudding and apparently now an Irish boy!

Funnily enough I read on ‘In Spaces Between’ blog post this morning that Virgo’s are all about quality not quantity, which, as a Virgo, couldn’t be truer! Luckily, my (now) fiancé had it in the bag, when he proposed with a beautifully timeless Tiffany Setting engagement ring earlier this year, everything about it represents us – quality, modest, almost flawless, timeless romance.

I don’t remember the exact moment I was truly exposed the amazingness of this jeweller, but all I am sure of is that I haven’t looked back! I thought I would share my obsession; perhaps it will prompt a new support group…. Tiffany’s Anonymous (TA) anyone??

Oh, and yes – the trip across the globe to Tiffany & Co New York was well worth it. Six levels (SIX!!) of sparkles – many ‘oooohhhs’ and ‘aahhhhs’ walking through here. We all have our weaknesses, right?!?

Apologies for crappy quality on first few images - damn iPhone3Gs!

Birthday 2010


Birthday 2011 ( I can see a trend forming...)


The New York Package!


New pinkie ring (which is currently MIA!)



The 'BIG' purchase experience, champagne anyone??





1 comments:

  1. Fantastic ;) xoxo



    www.fashiondiary-dara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx

MB Captured - Behind the Business All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger