Weekend Projects 2

Sunday, 6 November 2011

The semi-mad dash is on to complete our spring projects in the yard. We planned our weekend to 'socialise' on Friday night, so that all recovery processes were done by Sunday morning. Which is when we successfully completed the painting on the back weatherboards, I am super pleased with the outcome.

Here are some pics from our back deck, we have finished painting and revamped an old chair that came with the house, I definitely need more plants out there, but it's a great start anyway. 





Here is our garden, in full bloom, I love the seaside daisies lining the pathway. 




Have you been working on anything around the house lately? Please share! 

Xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx

MB Captured - Behind the Business All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger