I apologise for going M.I.A. recently. Life got a little chaotic, in a good way. I am back on board now and I must say I'm feeling really good about it. This year I have reached all of my 'new years resolutions' and even ticked off a few unexpected 'bucket list' items. I have learnt valuable lessons and grown professionally.
In comparison to a rather dull second half of 2010, this year has certainly kicked a few goals.
Everyone goes through the roller coaster of life, so here are some of my tips to remain positive and on track.
1. Stay true to your goals and aspirations - never let them get pushed aside.
2. Celebrate ALL your wins, big or small.
3. If you're feeling down, go for a walk or run with a friend - or better yet, start kickboxing! (great way to release tension)
4. Don't take it personally - if someone has frustrated you or hurt your feelings - tell yourself one positive thing you learnt from the experience.
5. Allow yourself some time to just let your hair down, turn the music up and have a dance (in your pj's or on a Saturday night with the girls)
6. A good friend of mine gave me some advice to take off your shoes and reconnect with the earth's soil, on the beach, grass, whatever. Get some good energy vibes flowing again!
7. Get some Vitamin D! - enough said.
8. Make a goal - once a month or once a year - to hit the road with no destination.
9. Write a list of all your achievements to date - I try and do this every 3-6 months - You'll be amazed what you have done!
10. Get a creative hobby and let your imagination let go.
Be happy as you are and don't just accept your life as it is, embrace it! Success is not measured by money, career or material objects - it is measured by your happiness! So what's stopping you from living a successful life right now?
Image: Dreamlife
MB Captured - Behind the Business All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx