In deciding to marry in Shepparton, it was really important to me to support the local businesses. Its often too easy to say we need to go to the 'big smoke' to find REAL designers, photographers, event decorators, invitation suppliers.... the list goes on. I have found in my experience so far, speaking to local people adds more value to the day, knowing everything has come from the region, plus you get that extra service and attention to detail. I must say in my visit to Sydney Road, Melbourne a few months ago, one lady quoted me a horrendous amount of money for a slapped together invitation, when I tried on wedding dresses the attendants were all young and had no knowledge about the dress, the cut, the potential for alterations -the whole experience in some places was quite underwhelming, exposing the sad side of the wedding industry (inflated prices and little service).
Over the next 6 months (yes only 6 months left!) I will share the businesses I am working with to bring our big day together, continuing to share inspirations I come across for decorating, invitations, photos, dresses.. anything really - all while not giving away too much so I don't spoil the surprise of our day.
MB Captured - Behind the Business All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx