Kitchen Decor

Saturday, 17 September 2011

So our great kitchen renovation has begun. We are planning it in a 2 - stage process.
First phase: remove all old overhead cupboards and window (yes a window inside  the house not removed when it was extended), old tiles, tapware, benchtops (?) - repaint old cupboards to fresh white and install trendy shelving and new rangehood.
Second Phase: Replace base cabinets and install dishwasher, fridge cabinetry (currently sitting to the side of the kitchen) and a REAL pantry.

I will post a story book soon enough with our work-in-progress. We hadn't planned on doing too much before the wedding (hence the two stage plan) since we are full time students and workers, wedding planners, I am on my new blogging adventure, photography and now renovators! PHEW! Oh and still find time to work out, eat well and socialise with other humans!

While browsing the beautiful Bella Mumma blog I found stacks more kitchen pictures to ignite our imagination and bring the renovation home with a beautiful bang (not literally... I hope!).











And these two for some home decor options. I love filling my home with pictures we took along the way, great to spark conversations and surround yourself in happy memories.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx

MB Captured - Behind the Business All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger