Design Crush - Emma Gale Artist

Wednesday, 17 July 2013


You have probably already heard of Emma Gale,  her work hangs in the well known home decor store Fenton & Fenton in Prahran Victoria. (which I also strongly suggest you check out, it is where my dear yarn moose head came from - featured in this post)

I was truly captivated by her work from an exhibition earlier this year. A cultural and colourful display through animals = a definite win in my book.

Art is something I don't believe needs many words, you either love it or you don't and below are some of my favourite pieces. 

As evidence, my husband (who is not a fan of paying $$$ for art) agreed that this is one truly talented woman. I will dream of the day my home with house one of her beauties!

What do you think? 











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx

MB Captured - Behind the Business All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger