2013, It's gonna be a big, bright, shiny and happy one.

Tuesday, 1 January 2013


This morning I woke so happy that I wanted to do a little dance. Yes, literally bursting with excitement.

As if a magic new years fairy waved her magic wand overnight, something in me clicked this morning.

Where I am right now, what is coming shortly and the future pathway is so perfectly aligned with my dream life.

So, you wanna know where to get some of this fairy dust? 

It comes from articulating into words exactly how I pictured my dream life in a couple of paragraphs (about 6 months ago) and shifting my mindset to start living that life. Coupled with some time away from the 9:00-5:00 office job (= relaxation) came clarity. Beautiful crystal clear, heart thumping excitable clarity.


2013 for me is getting rid of old stale and boring goals. You know the kind - Lose weight, save money blah blah. Instead this year for me is about improving ME (and my baby), with good food and gentle exercise, regular meditations, continually learning and investing in myself and saying that scary word, NO, when I need to. Then, the boring stale stuff like save money will be a consequence of the above.

For MB Captured, it means showcasing more of my design and photography work as I build a portfolio. While still using it as an outlet to freely write on living a big and beautiful life. There will be collaborations, new connections with amazing women and free giveaways and downloads. BE READY, it will be a big one for MB Captured as the year unfolds.


True to my recent post, things might be quiet over the next few months while I focus on completing my graphic design studies, but I promise the rewards will be worth it. Just this morning I came bursting out of the shower to tell the husband about a new project I will be working on shortly for brides-to-be.

The vibe for 2012 was good, but 2013 feels like it has endless possibility. It's going to be a BIG ONE (Maybe because the world didn't actually end last month). We are all unleashing our potential this year. Reading the Facebook scroll of NYE updates and pledges for the New Year, there are no limits on what can be achieved.

So here's wishing you the biggest, shiniest and happiest freakin New Year!


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year beautiful! I love hearing that so many of us are becoming super clear on where our lives should be heading. Can't wait to hear more. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!! Wishing you all the best for the coming months with baby and the year. It looks like it will be magical :)

    ReplyDelete

Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx

MB Captured - Behind the Business All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger