Photography Hero: Ginger & Mint

Thursday, 27 September 2012

Have you heard of Verity? If not, let me introduce you.

Verity is the beautiful face behind Ginger & Mint Photography. Her special skill is capturing a candid moment or a sun soaked portrait. Some might say it is easy to learn the specs of a camera, simply snap away, but to capture moments like the ones below it takes a special eye and a certain relaxed, approachable and warming personality. Verity is far from the tacky and demanding old school 'professional' photographers, instead, someone with a real passion for what they do. I am sure you will agree.

I was beyond delighted to hear a friend of mine has booked her for her wedding next year, so I can see Verity in her true element. I too will book a photo session with her for our 1 year anniversary next year.












Tip: From all the weddings, this one is my favourite. This couple are continually beaming with love throughout their day, not to forget the incredible venue they hosted their reception! Check it out here.

1 comments:

  1. Such beautiful photos! All these subjects look so happy and at ease... the photographer, apart from being skilled, must have something to do with that!

    catherine @ the spring

    ReplyDelete

Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx

MB Captured - Behind the Business All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger