Swoon list of decor for a Studio/Office

Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Recently I posted that I have commenced a course in Graphic Design, while I am totally pumped, I don't feel like I have a space to disconnect and get my creative on.

Like the true indecisive dreamer I am, I decided one night I wanted a studio. Yep, gone with the guest bedroom and weekend sleepovers and in with an anti-social cocoon to lock myself away in for hours to create amazing, well... stuff! Like a good husband (and yep I scored a good one) he agreed, wanting to support my new 'great idea' and started helping right away!

I now have a partially empty room to create into an inspiration & idea provoking space. Like any good plan, I thought best to start with a mood board.

Bare basic ideas.

Inspirations -  a theme of industrial with injections of BRIGHT and vibrant colours. 








Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

1 comments:

  1. I am slowly working on getting together a creative workspace in my house. I also have just gotten myself a trestle desk, but from Ikea. I bought I a really long one so I can spread all my multiple tasks across it. I have some inspiring prints that I need to frame and hang on the wall. I will send you a pic once I am finished! Oh and I have totally sacrificed the spare room for this - we just don't get overnight guests that often these days!
    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx

MB Captured - Behind the Business All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger