What a cold start to the week! I actually made my breakfast this morning and decided to go straight back to bed to write my morning post. The dogs agreed and they didn't move all morning, in fact when I left for work simply calling the dogs outside was not enough, I had to walk into the room and grab their collars, like naughty teenagers sleeping in, and drag them out.
I can finally say I feel like I am truly back on track, I had a great cleansing experience on Friday night and cleaned up all of the wedding decor. Neatly stored in boxes, ready to go to for the next wedding...- not mine of course!
We had another lazy weekend of just hanging out around the house, we talked about renovations and lots of planning for the future, it is always great to start with a blank canvas and just start throwing around ideas together.
I also got a night in to myself, which I used to spend with Ryan Gosling in The Notebook - not matter how many times I watch that movie I still get goosebumps and teary eyed, such a gorgeous love story.
I didnt get the camera out much over the weekend, but here are a few snaps from the past week.
A mid-week night in with the ladies - discovering that Reisling mixed with pink soda water is delicious!
A Sunday morning in the bush, collecting sticks for a project and letting the dogs run loose.


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx