I wanted to share with you some of my favourite images from Little Friends Photo, I came across them last week and spent ages sifting through photos and laughing, they are so great. The expression on some of these are priceless.
I read an article last night from Rick Pynor, founder of Eye Magazine. Who wrote about the meaning of a photograph being lost in the era of digital media and how hard it can be to find great images amongst the masses. I think underwater photography is becoming popular, but true quality images are still rare to come across.
I have always been a fan of it (as you an see here too) and continue to search for talented underwater photographers.
Just imagine having your dog in one of these photos and being able to blow it up onto a canvas for your wall, guaranteed smile everyday and great talking point!
Images: Little Friends Photo






Great blog post mon, those photos are amazing!
ReplyDeleteLove these photos, you're right - would bring a smile everytime you looked at them!
ReplyDeleteOh my! This is hilarious. I have a 2 month old puppy, he's the best!
ReplyDelete2 months! How adorable! They are so cute when they are teeny tiny babies, I wish they would stay little for longer (but without the toilet training issue)
DeleteHehehe I didn't have to imagine :) The crazy diving Border Collie featured in Seth's underwater photos is my heartdog Nevada. Have you seen her slow motion video? Google "Nevada the Diving Dog" Nevada is a little fish and just loves to dive. We have tons of fun together :)
ReplyDeleteThat is fantastic Shari, What a little gem!
Delete