Soul Igniting Encounters - Soulmates

Friday, 20 April 2012

When I first wrote this post, I titled it 'love is..' but when I went to write, I couldn't, love comes in so many forms. Instead, this is a celebration of soulmates.

This post is dedicated to my soulmate, the fuel to my fire.

Bursting to tell one another when something happens


Creating the best memories with no money


Being your true self in each others presence without fear of judgement
 


Always looking in the same direction and walking side-by-side




Appreciating each stage of your relationship as it grows and develops


Having each others back, never letting them fall

 
Admiration of one another and always learning something new


Still getting butterflies & never losing that spark


5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post. You can feel the emotions jumping out of each photo. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naww!!! You have really epitomised what it is to be soul mates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Renee, that truly means alot. I really appreciate you sharing on Facebook too, you're too kind. Xx

      Delete
  3. Just had a bit of a teary at work Mon and now Im looking like a complete dill. haha Lovely post x

    ReplyDelete

Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx

MB Captured - Behind the Business All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger