Autumn Fashion Moodboard

Friday, 13 April 2012

To say I love winter fashion is an understatement. Large bold coats, chunky scarves hiding half your head, cute booties and patterened tights. What makes this season better than any other is my favourite colour, limey yellow (not the official term!), is in, in a big way!

This weekend I (desperately need) am planning to clean out my wardrobe, transition the summer clothes out and move the winter things in. I can then look at what I currently have, what could be transformed and worn in the upcoming months and how much room I can make to cram in the new must haves!


What items are you currently swooning over? Have you come across and new designers? What is your all time favourite item you keep re-igniting the love with every season. Please share! 

1 comments:

  1. I love that red coat and Im a big fan of maxi skirts.

    ReplyDelete

Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx

MB Captured - Behind the Business All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger