What a big weekend that just ended, 3 big social sessions with friends, drinks and delicious food. It would be great to say that every weekend was so upbeat, fun and memorable. So this week, if you have an old friend you have 'been meaning to catch up with', it is time to make the call.
This week for me is all about doing the small things right, both at work and at home. The to-do list for the wedding is creeping up, and yes, it is only 4 weeks until I walk down that isle! (can I get a 'WooHoo'!)
Some things I am happy for this week:
I was so glad I took the time out on Saturday to go and watch my gorgeous friend, Renee, and her little boy, William, on his first swimming lesson. (Check out my Facebook page for all the pics!)
My home is filled with fresh flowers from my bridal shower, smells so beautiful.
I found this note in my diary, it is still so true!
Weekend projects underway! (old picnic table turned photo board)
Daisy always brings a smile to my face. This is her refusing to 'get out of bed' when I was on my way out the door to work.


Loving all your posts at the moment Monika! Just wanted to ask: where did you source the glass milk bottles (shown above) from? I'm on the hunt! xx
ReplyDeleteHey Rach, Thanks for stopping by! I found them at a local opshop. I will be heading back out on the hunt for more goodies this weekend, if I come across some, I would be delighted to pick them up for you (and post them up your way). - Fingers crossed!! Xx
DeleteOoh you are too kind! I just got SO excited for you reading your "diary of a bride" --- oh my gosh, so close! Enjoy every second xx
ReplyDeleteThe photos you took of my beautiful baby captured the moment perfectly. Thank you so very much.
ReplyDelete