This week I am celebrating friends, the female type. This Sunday is my first wedding engagement (of 4) leading up to 17th March. My Bridal Shower will be inspired by high tea, sundae bars and champagne breakfasts!
This week I am also back into the exercise program, I had a good rest week last week, with not many workout sessions. Now the pantry is full to the brim with fresh fruit and vegetables, yoghurt, muesli and my weekly meal planner from Typo mapped out. This morning was a 10Km ride, which is a good quick burst of energy to start the day = no coffee for me yet either!
If you have been planning to get back into (or start) a routine this week, go for it! What are some activities you would like to start doing for yourself this week?
Image: 1.2.


I am doing this EXACTLY! I am back on my fitness regime after a week off from sickness. Back into the routine of exercise before and sometimes after work and back into the routine of organising healthy and nutritious snacks to ensure I don't end up eating something naughty!
ReplyDeleteThey key for me is getting everything organised for the next day before I go to bed at night so I can get up prepared for the day ahead!
Enjoy the next few weeks you lucky girl! x