I have posted a few pics from the weekend below, a few proud purchases (Note the super amazing blue suitcase I scored from an opshop!). Along with some decor items I will use at the wedding then double as amazing home decor afterwards, nothing beats a WIN-WIN situation.
I even managed to get into my mind mapping for 2012, next week I will visualise it with images and share it with you.
For those who are back to work tomorrow for the first time, good luck! Seek strength in coffee.
This weekend it we also celebrated a birthday for our little Dalmatian, Wilson. He turned 3.
I continued to add to my summer necklace collection. A (non-nerdy at all) friend pointed out recently that the necklace on the left (silver one) has the same symbol as 'The Never ending Story"
LtoR: Sportsgirl, Diva, Unknown, Sportsgirl, Diva, Diva, Markets, Tiffany & Co.
Photoframe shelf from IKEA, 'Love' bunting from Typo
This is how my day started....
then how it ended, a little more chaotic, but far more accomplished.
Oh, and my best bud's Emma and Matt - who got engaged over the Christmas/New Year break set a date for their wedding! Woohoo. I knew this year was going to be amazing.


Hey Mon! Love the blue suitcase - practical and gorgeous. Hope it makes an appearance in the wedding day album. Keep up the great snaps and updates. E
ReplyDeleteLove the wedding accessories laid out! I am getting married this year and thats all I can think about :)
ReplyDelete