Recently, while getting my hair pampered at TKS hair and beauty, I was told about eyelash extensions. For a kid who pulled out her eyelashes and never had big bright eyes, I was surprised this was the first I had heard of it!
I immediately signed up and booked it for my first session, which is basically where you have the extensions attached, thereafter you just need to go back for refills.
In the very same building as TKS Hair and beauty, Masion Belle Beauty operates, this is where I had my 'work done'.
Probably one of the most vain things I have had done, but I am feeling great about it and oh so feminine! This will mean no more mascara as they already have a dramatic affect, now I can literally step out of bed looking fab! Will also be super great for the wedding, which is only 16 weeks away!!!! :D
Here is a pic of my new 'lash do'
MB Captured - Behind the Business All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger

you look lovely! the lashes are very natural-looking :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! I am now totally used to them and can see myself maintaining them for some time to come! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so pretty, how long do they usually last?
ReplyDeleteHi Carmen, they last for about 2-3 weeks.
ReplyDelete