So I took Friday off work to take Ray for an operation, why should it be wasted! After dropping him off, I made my way to the new IKEA in Springvale, excited like a kid heading to the Melbourne show, I loaded up with the new catalogue, product selector pencil and pad and a little trolley. Since we are still refining the kitchen reno, there are a few kitchen designs featured below (I was thrilled to see so many kitchen's with minimal or no overheads).
(The photos were taken on an iPhone camera, so not all the best quality but still enough to share some great inspiration)
Great dramatic tiling in this!
Check out this splash back, it is a road map!!
This is another part of the above kitchen.
We have recently finished our new study, I got some great decorating ideas from these areas in IKEA.
Love these picture railing shelves, means you can change up your prints without making new holes in the wall! (sorry for the blur)
Gotta have that Zebra print!
Who wouldn't love this as their walk-in-robe???
Great shoe cupboards, I especially like the mirrored one, could put it near the backdoor for 'one last look' before you leave. :)
After leaving IKEA with my mind now overloading and spilling with inspiration, I ventured to the next destination of a less DIY decorating theme. It was to Keeki Gallery (referred to quite alot in The Block - Channel 9 TV series). At this store you will find a glamourous style of living (some glamorously priced items, others not). I actually got the most inspiration here for ideas I could adopt at home.
Loving both the sofa and the coffee table.
Masive candle holder, very Moroccan style.
I could imagine this chair in my room
Like this idea for entertaining...
i would feel positively fabulous sleeping in a room styled like this
or this
I currently have a slight obsession with all things blue... this room was heaven.
This reminded me of my dog Wilson :)
I am going to use the idea of the hanging baskets very shortly in my home :)

And finally, how can you go past ol' Freedom furniture, they always deliver with beautiful decoration ideas at affordable costs, I never walk out empty handed.
Another 'hanging basket' idea
Following the ottoman dining table chair option, these are super cute and colourful, perhaps even DIY??
Lastly, I made it back to EXHIBIT (as featured in a previous blog post) to pick up my new rhino head! I got a few more snaps, hopefully to entice you to head in and have a look.
You can see my little Rhino on the wall (on the right)
Here is a piece I keep dreaming about. Note: when you stand in front of it, you appear in each circle (as you can see from the pic) Soooo cool.
These white ceramic buildings are actually dining settings which stack up and double as a decor item - double cool!













































I couldn't be more psyched to redecorate my creekwood apartments. Your kitchen looks fantastic.
ReplyDelete