New York, New York!

Thursday, 29 September 2011

So I am starting to get very excited for my first ever girls overseas trip! Where else in the world should girls go to be fabulous than New York!

I am currently on the hunt for some good 'insider' blogs for the big apple, a currently scour none other than 'A Cup of Jo' .



I really love her tutorial on how to hail a cab, pretty essential stuff in this city! Especially since we plan on 'blending with the locals' in our apartment in Midtown East, capping off every day with a cocktail.

In my short 11 days in this magnificent trip I hope to absorb as much as I can. If you have been to NYC and know of some hot places to check out, please comment and share your stories!

2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    You are going to have an absolutely wonderful time! I just returned from a one week trip and I already want to go back!
    Hailing a cab is definitely an essential haha but I'm sure it will come naturally when you get there! There are so many amazing things about NYC. Make sure you try the pizza slices, they are soooo good! Try and get to Greenwich village and Soho. Above all else, take a deep breath and think about where you are!

    I'm super jealous, have an awesome time!

    Oh and if you want to see some NY photos, head to my blog though they are mostly New York Fashion week photos at the moment.

    Much love,

    Bonnie Friday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks! I really love your blog. How great it is that you get to attend those fashion shows. I went along to the Alex Perry show earlier this year and eagerly awaiting the release of the collection.

    Really looking forward to NYC, I will post up a bit of a diary, so maybe you can relive some of your trip! Hehe.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Liked this post? Why not leave a comment! I LOVE reading each and every one.. Xx

MB Captured - Behind the Business All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger